Monday, October 10, 2011

Long Month, Great Show, Time to Relax

I can finally stop to catch my breath. The past month or so has been so full of work I haven't had time to do anything else but eat, sleep and work. Between working 60 plus hours between two jobs, recording a demo with my band 7 Day Bender, and most importantly preparing for Octobers 1st Friday and Art Walk show at the Isadore Gallery i've had little time to unwind. I felt like I was back in college again.  Everything came together perfectly! I had a great time at the 1st Friday event, saw old friends and talked with former professors, ended up eating Japanese and going out with some friends for drinks. Finally I can get back to a normal work routine and have something that resembles a weekend! As of right now its Monday afternoon and I am working on doing absolutely nothing for the rest of the day..... I love making plans like these. 

No comments: